The lexRocket accelerator team around Florian Schmitt took the big startup adventure in the U.S. Five young men go on a road trip in a camper across the United States, from San Francisco via Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Oklahoma to New York. They meet with successful start-ups, big corporations and investors. The documentary “Starting Up USA” – form Garage to a Unicorn in 5000km gives interesting insights and shows the discoveries of the trip, which ends at the New York Stock Exchange – the dream of every start-up.
GET STARTED! Film & Talk about Entrepreneurship & Empowerment
“Starting Up USA” (Germany, 2017)
30.11.2017, 19:00, admission starts from 18:30
TechQuartier, Platz der Einheit 2, 60327 Frankfurt am Main
Guests of the evening:
- Florian Schmitt, Startup Relations Haufe-Lexware
- Robin Teuffel, Producer & Founder, Image Media
- Sebastian Schäfer & Thomas Funke, TechQuartier
Entrance is free, but you need to register!Print
- 19 Feb 2018Financial thriller series BAD BANKS celebrates world premiere at BerlinaleBAD BANKS is high-profile series with 6 episodes about the cut-throat world of high finance. The thr...
- 25 Jan 2018HESSEN TALENTS at Berlinale 2018Also at this year’s Berlinale the Hessen Film and Media Academy will show 13 selected films fr...
- 24 Jan 2018GET STARTED! Film & Talk – special guest Robin Hauser05.03.2018, 19 h, TechQuartier Frankfurt CODE: Debugging the Gender Gap (USA 2015, 80 min) Tech jobs...
- 21 Dec 2017Merry Christmas & a thrilling film year 2018!...