The lexRocket accelerator team around Florian Schmitt took the big startup adventure in the U.S. Five young men go on a road trip in a camper across the United States, from San Francisco via Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Oklahoma to New York. They meet with successful start-ups, big corporations and investors. The documentary “Starting Up USA” – form Garage to a Unicorn in 5000km gives interesting insights and shows the discoveries of the trip, which ends at the New York Stock Exchange – the dream of every start-up.
GET STARTED! Film & Talk about Entrepreneurship & Empowerment
“Starting Up USA” (Germany, 2017)
30.11.2017, 19:00, admission starts from 18:30
TechQuartier, Platz der Einheit 2, 60327 Frankfurt am Main
Guests of the evening:
- Florian Schmitt, Startup Relations Haufe-Lexware
- Robin Teuffel, Producer & Founder, Image Media
- Sebastian Schäfer & Thomas Funke, TechQuartier
Entrance is free, but you need to register!Print
- 14 Nov 2017GET STARTED! Kickoff with ‘Starting Up USA’The lexRocket accelerator team around Florian Schmitt took the big startup adventure in the U.S. Fiv...
- 10 Nov 2017GET STARTED! Film & TalkGET STARTED! Film & Talk about Entrepreneurship & Empowerment – a joint project of the U.S....
- 19 Oct 2017Hessen Film and Cinema Prize 2017The Hessen Film and Cinema Prize 2017 was awarded by the Hessian Ministry for Science and Art on Oct...
- 21 Sep 2017NETWORKING & DISCUSSION @ LUCAS film festivalDo young filmmakers have to emancipate themselves from “youth topics” to be successful? Or does the...